The TAN2000 International Regulatory Corporation (TANRC) is a leadership-owned Self-Regulatory Public Benefit Corporation. Great ideas exist all across the country but access to investors and service providers is not as available. Using our model allows aspiring entrepreneurs from any location to gain access to needed resources. And it allows investors and service providers to more easily locate opportunities.
We believe that entrepreneurship is a right, not a privilege, and access to the knowledge and resources for entrepreneurship should be available to all.
By promoting trust and accountability through community-agreed standards enforced by TANRC’s self-regulatory model and ancillary programs, our model encourages collaboration by breaking down walls of distrust that would otherwise impede entrepreneurs from turning their dreams into reality, whether it be tomorrow's fastest growing company, a local or regional small to mid-size business, or a non-profit organization.
Our values shape who we are, what we stand for, and how we behave as TANRC. At our Corporation and its operating units, the daily decisions we make reflect the highest business ethics, standards, and our Corporation's core values:
We built this company in order to help others. Our mission every day is to help build a better entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Diversity of our Personnel
Regardless of circumstance, we formed this organization to help others. It is to be expected that the personnel of this corporation welcome the wealth of skills, knowledge, and experience each person brings to the Corporation. No one should be judged in this corporation based on how they look or any other attribute they may possess.
Our Corporation is responsible for monitoring the TANRC start-up ecosystem. TANRC monitors to ensure that the standards and processes set by community members are followed. By doing so, TANRC is able to sanction behaviors that break trust and accountability.
What We Do
- Upon entry, all members agree to follow community-driven standards of behavior that promote trust and transparency.
- If you are a service provider or investor applying to join the community, TANRC runs a background check to make sure you are real and legitimate, possessing the appropriate credentials.
- However, we understand that nothing is 100% foolproof.
- Therefore, within the system, we have processes in place to continuously monitor for any fraudulent activity or instances where a party fails to deliver or meet the agreed upon standards of the community.
- As society and technology evolves and improves, so must the start-up community.
- All accredited stakeholders, as well as endorsed stakeholders, have input into the standards and processes to which all are held.
How The TANRC Community Works